Thursday, February 10, 2011

So it begins...

So... at the ripe age of 26 I have become a new homeowner. Well... it's not exactly a new home, but I sure do own it. At least that's what Wells Fargo Home Mortgage tells me every month! Before moving into my new town home, there were a few things in which I wanted to complete in the house before it really felt like my own.

Let me give you a little background on the house...This fabulous home was built in Germantown, Md in 1986. Two years after I graced this earth with my presence. :) It's located in the Waters Landing Community and feeds to Waters Landing Elem, MLK Jr Middle School, and Seneca Valley High School (GO SCREAMING EAGLES!). It a very spacious end unit, with a deck, natural light, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a lovely moldy picket fence in the back! Ok.. I'll just give you the picture...


So there she is.. my lovely new home. Did I happen to mention earlier that the family of Michael Malagari the 1st lived in this house already? Well... when my family moved down to MD from Binghamton, NY we lived in this quaint little home for about 2.5 years. We rented it during that time period and moved onto 2 other homes in MD after that, but this is besides the point. The reason for me purchasing this home is because I have lived in it before. I have gone through a long process of becoming the homeowner (everything I will discuss in this blog) and I put up a fight. I wanted to move into a house that I was going to be comfortable in as MY 1st home! 

So stick tight... I will show you the process from start to finish.

Cheers! :)

3 comments:

  1. Meeting various household chores and other miscellaneous activities can be done only with the help of cash. Your income is limited and the demands are unlimited. A major portion gets almost finished by the middle of the month. An abrupt emergence of any unfamiliar situation can complicate all your financial calculations. To enable you tackle these delicate matters or meeting your regular expenses, pedro loans offer can be really helpful. To find an affordable loan rate at 2% ROI Individual loans or entitled loans should contact Mr Pedro Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com & whatsapp text: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete